Our comprehensive auto insurance coverage options run the gamut from comprehensive vehicle coverage, to business auto, personal injury, and property damage coverage, and all points in between.
A variety of vehicle and accident insurance options are available, including:
- Collision Coverage, which pays any amount more than your deductible to restore the damage done to your vehicle to factory new condition;
- Comprehensive Coverage, which covers a wide range of incidents and accidents;
- Liability Coverage, which provides protection against financial loss, for example if you are at fault; and
- Fault or No-Fault Coverage, for determining when the damage done to your own vehicle is covered by either your own insurance or the accident-causing party’s insurance.
Personal injury and damage protection insurance options include:
- Bodily Injury Coverage, which helps to cover the medical expenses that can occur from injuries or death resulting from an accident in which you are at fault;
- Medical Payments Coverage, which makes sure you’re protected against the income losses caused by medical and funeral expenses;
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage, which takes care of medical expenses and lost wages caused from an accident;
- Property Damage Coverage, which pays for damages that you cause to someone’s property when you are at fault; and
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage, which protects you when the other party does not have enough insurance.
A variety of auto type insurances are available, such as:
- Business Auto, which covers the unique auto insurance needs of business owners;
- Collectible Auto, which takes care of the insurance needs relating to rare automobiles; and
- Motor Homes, which cover the unique needs of the RV community.
Additionally, there are a variety of lesser-known but important auto-related insurance options, such as:
- Optional/Add-on Equipment Coverage, which covers personal enhancements you have added to the vehicle;
- Safety Apparel Coverage, which covers the expensive replacement of such items as a helmet or riding leathers;
- Glass Repair and Replacement, which provides for the speedy replacement of windshield damage;
- Auto Rental Service, which provides the use of a rental vehicle while your car is in the shop; and
- Towing Services, which covers a towing service coming to the rescue just about anywhere.