Business Owners Insurance
Any business active today can require a myriad of different insurances to protect itself, including:
- General Liability, which covers contractual, personal and advertising injury, as well as liability protection; and
- Small Business Worker’s Compensation insurance, which protects a small business from losses as a result of worker’s compensation.
Also available are a variety of business-oriented life insurances including:
- Business Life Insurance, which basically ensures a business lives on in the case of something happening to the owner;
- Partnership Life Insurance, which ensures a partnership is covered in case something happens to a partner;
- Sole Proprietorship Life Insurance, which ensures an individual’s estate is protected from business debt liability; and
- Stockholder Life Insurance, which creates a pre-death, buy-sell agreement and arranges the sale of stocks to remaining shareholders should something happen to one or more of the business owners.
A variety of associated business-owner insurances are also available, such as:
- Business Auto, which covers the unique auto insurance needs of business owners;
- Crime, which helps protect a business from acts of dishonesty such as an employee using a client’s credit card information;
- Property, a customized Property insurance to cover such losses as vandalism; and
- Surety Bond Program, which creates a contract for the fulfillment of an obligation.