Homeowners Insurance

In addition to insurance options already mentioned such as Motor Homes, Personal Liability Coverage, Personal Property Coverage, and Rental Insurance, a variety of other policies are available, such as:

  • Mobile and Manufactured Homes insurance for mobile, manufactured, multi-sectional or modular homes; as well as
  • Specialty Homeowners insurance for older and lower value homes, landlord properties, homes with minor cosmetic problems, and homes with market value below replacement cost; and
  • Travel Trailer insurance for those with fifth wheelers, travel trailers, pop-ups or truck mounted campers.

Along with being especially receptive to those applicants with credit or loss problems, we also offer Flood insurance to protect against financial loss from flood damage; and Landlord insurance, for those who own and rent out single or multiple properties.

In addition to general Residential Homeowner’s insurance to protect against losing your home,

  • Personal Umbrella Liability coverage shelters you from losses or loopholes in coverage in the event of a lawsuit, and
  • In this day of identity theft of online data, Identity Shield protects against this high-priority problem.